We seek to inform you in detail about the processing of your personal data, whether you are communicating with us personally, electronically or in any other manner that you choose.
We take care of your personal data protection and privacy.
Take the time to review this Policy and, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us in one of the ways below.
In the future, we may change this Policy, and we encourage you to review this Policy periodically.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter – „Universal Data Protection Regulation“), the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as other legal acts.
Personal data – is any information about you provided by you, or from other sources, which allows you to identify yourself. It may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, position, photos in email signature, purchase history, bank account number, etc.
The data subject (you) – is a person (client, his representative, family member, guarantor, assignee, etc.) whose personal data we receive and continue to use.
Other Policies are understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation and other legal acts.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER CONTACT INFORMATION
For any matter related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer of UAB 3D prototipai at +37062254140, e. mail at data firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Volunteers via. 235, LT-02300 Vilnius.
WHAT TYPE DATA WE ARE COLLECTING ABOUT YOU?
We collect the following personal data about you:
- Basic personal data, such as name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, position, photos in email signature, the purchase history, the bank account number;
- Audio-visual data, such as video surveillance, videos when you visit our company.
Important: We do not collect other special categories of personal data that reveal your
racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions, sex life or sexual orientation, unless you or your contractors disclose them using our services, for example, paying for goods or services or in similar cases.
Important: If you provide us with the data of other individuals related to you, you should obtain the consent of these individuals and familiarize them with this Policy.
WHY WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and use your personal data that you provide yourself or we receive from other sources.
We process your personal data for the following main purposes:
- To determine your identity and contact you, we collect your name, address, email, telephone number and other contact details
- To be able to communicate with you, among others:
- answer your questions and requests for the provision of services, as well as receive your feedback;
- Send important notices, for example, regarding the General Service Provision Rules, the exchange of this Policy or other documents;
- Send technical notices, updates, alerts for security, support and administrative messages;
- We handle your contact details and receive-Send email message content.
- In order to request your opinion about the quality of our services, we collect and use your name, address, email address, telephone number. If you do not agree to use your personal data for this purpose, please inform us immediately.
- To ensure the provision of services remotely, we will record and protect your and our emails communications or by written documents. For this purpose, we also store the telephone number, talk time length, talk time and other technical data.
- In order to ensure the security of you and our property, we monitor video and process your image data when you visit 3D prototypes UAB.
WHO GIVES US THE RIGHT TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We obtain and use your personal data under at least one of the following
- You are going to conclude or conclude an agreement with UAB „3D prototypes“; • You are going to use the services provided by UAB 3D prototipai;
- You gave consent;
- Personal data processing is possible on the basis of legislation;
- For our legitimate interests, such as:
– in order to improve the quality of our services, ensure the consistency and sustainability of our operations, the comprehensiveness of the services provided to you and the satisfaction of your expectations and maximum satisfaction with our services;
– to bring and defend legal actions, and to take other lawful actions in order to avoid losses or reduce them.
Important: If you do not provide us with personal data that is necessary for the purpose of
concluding and / or executing a contract or for which the provision is provided for by law or by agreement, we will not be able to provide you with any services.
FROM WHERE WE GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the personal data that you provide us when you contact us about our services and use them, submit requests or claims, and also capture video surveillance equipment as described above.
We may collect your personal information by monitoring our technological tools and services, including emails sent from or to UAB 3D prototipai by e-mail. We can also get information about you from our suppliers.
We can combine available information about you from a variety of sources.
FOR WHOM WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We provide your personal data in accordance with legal requirements. Your personal data may be forwarded to:
- for the accountant responsible for UAB „3D prototipai“ accounting;
- to the Financial Crime Investigation Service, courts and other law enforcement authorities at their request or on our initiative if there is any suspicion that a criminal offense has been committed;
- Companies providing message forwarding, direct marketing, event organization and related services;
- Our professional advisers, auditors;
- Courts, tribunals, arbitrators or other dispute resolution bodies;
- For other third parties as far as our business is concerned with the sale, merger,
purchase or reorganization of the entire business or part, or similar business changes (including potential or existing business buyers and their advisers).
We also use these processors for the processing of personal data in this Policy: advertising, marketing services companies, software companies that create, provide, support and develop, companies providing information technology infrastructure services, communications companies, consulting companies, web browsing or online business analysis and service companies.
We may use other service providers to process personal data in this Policy. We strive for service providers to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, Law, Policies and other binding legal requirements. The relationship between us as a data controller and a particular processor, unless such relationships are governed by laws or regulations, are governed by a written agreement or written terms.
HOW LONG WE WILL SAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for a period that is provided for by law, for example:
- We process the data collected during the service while you use our services and store it for another 10 years after you stop using it;
- We store the image data for 3 days;
- To the extent necessary for the purpose of archiving documents in accordance with statutory deadlines.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE SAFE?
We use various security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Our suppliers are carefully selected, we require them to use appropriate means to protect your confidentiality and to ensure the security of your personal information. However, the security of information transmission, the Internet, e- mail, or mobile communications may sometimes be unsecured for reasons beyond the control of UAB „3D prototipai“, so you should be careful when providing us with confidential information outside the electronic systems used by UAB „3D prototipai“.
WHAT IS YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights:
- the right to request that we allow access to your personal data;
- the right to request rectification of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data, until your application is checked for the lawfulness of their processing;
- the right to request the removal of personal data;
- the right to disagree with the processing of personal data for direct marketing
purposes, including profiling, and the processing of personal data in order to legitimate our interests;
- the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another controller or to provide in a form that is directly accessible to you (applicable to personal data that you have provided yourself and which are processed by automated means on the basis of consent or on the basis of the conclusion and execution of the contract);
- the right to cancel your consent without affecting the use of your personal data that has been performed before the cancellation of consent;
- The right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (more information – www.ada.lt).
HOW DO YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We make every effort to enforce your rights and answer any questions you may have about the information in this Policy. An application for the implementation of the above rights, as well as complaints, communications or requests (hereinafter referred to as the Application), can be submitted to the Data Protection Officer of SEB Lithuania by e-mail. mail at data email@example.com, mail to Volunteers via. 235, LT-02300 Vilnius.
We will provide an answer to your request no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the request. In exceptional cases requiring additional time, we, upon notifying you, will have the right to extend the time limit for the processing of the requested data or other claims specified in your Request to the extent of 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of your request.
We will refuse to respond to your request with a reasoned reply when the circumstances specified in the General Data Protection Regulation and other legal acts are set out, by giving you notice in writing.
WHAT IS THE PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION WHICH WE ARE MAINTAINED?
By collecting and using personal data that we have entrusted to you and from other sources, we adhere to the following principles:
- Your personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner (the principle of legality, integrity and transparency).
- Your personal data is collected for specified, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and is not further managed in an incompatible way (purpose limitation principle).
- Your personal data is adequate, relevant and only necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization principle).
- Managed personal data is accurate and, if necessary, updated (accuracy
- Your personal data is stored in such a form that the identity can not be set for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data is processed (the principle of limiting the length of the storage).
- Your personal data is managed in such a way as to ensure the proper security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized processing or processing of unauthorized data, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (integrity and confidentiality) by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
By collecting and using personal data received from us as well as from other sources, we undertake:
- To handle your personal data only for clearly defined and legitimate purposes.
- Do not handle your personal data for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, except in cases stipulated by law.
- Manage your personal data lawfully, accurately, transparently, honestly and in such a way as to ensure the accuracy, identity and security of personal data processed.
- Ensure that no excessive personal data is processed.
- Manage your personal data for no longer than what is necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed.
- Be responsible for compliance with the principles enshrined in this Policy and be able to demonstrate that they are respected.
- Execute other statutory duties.
This Policy enters into force in 2018 May 25th. It can be changed in the light of changes in legislation and our work. We will report on the changes on the website www.3dpro.lt and other means.